BSS Tech introduces, CAPTAIN – Cathodic Protection Test Stations, an innovative, economical and versatile solution for Cathodic Monitoring on Buried Metallic Structures. CAPTAIN is a High Impact Resistant, Non Conductive , above Ground Terminal for conveniently Monitoring Electrical Currents & Potentials associated with all type of Cathodically Protected Structures.CAPTAIN can be used as Monitoring Stations as well as Junction Boxes.
Test Station - Captain
Major applications are as listed below:
- Underground Structure Potential Monitoring as a Test Station
- Junction Box for Anodes; especially for Sacrificial Anodes
- Reference Electrode Junction Box
- Pipeline Bonding Stations for Crossing & Parallelism
- Grounding System Termination
Technical Features :
- Produced from High Impact Polycarbonate ; One of the World’s toughest Plastic which is used in making
- Aircraft Windows, all kind of helmets from Military to Sports to Crash Helmets, etc.
- Has 4 times the Impact strength of Aluminium with one half its weight.
- Maintains Dimensional & Electrical stability in Temperature range from -60ºF to +250ºF.
- Remains Stable under Ultra Violet Rays.
- Terminals completely accessible from both side of Terminal Board.
- Polycarbonate being Non Metallic & extremely resistant, reduces Electrical Shock Hazards drastically.
- Available in wide range of colours to suit User Preferences.
Test Station: Polycarbonate
Hardware: Machined Screws, Washers & Hex Nuts(All Stainless Steel)
Conduit (Optional): Ultra Violet Stabilized
Download : TEST StationDownload Full Catalogue